CuVerro® bactericidal copper is a solid surface alloy that continuously kills 99.9% harmful bacteria1, when cleaned regularly, and is the latest innovation by Olin Brass, a global leader in copper-based alloys.
High-touch areas have been found to present health risks because of bacterial exposure. Where hygiene is a concern, it makes sense to outfit facilities with products made from CuVerro® copper surfaces.
CuVerro® bactericidal copper represents the first class of EPA-registered solid-surface material that can make public health claims because it actively kills bacteria 1 24/7, when cleaned regularly.
NEWS and UPDATES
- Nov 06, 2016 East Alton brass mill fights hospital germs
- Oct 20, 2016 Villanova Wildcats equip strength training room with CuVerro
- Oct 06, 2016 Moms Say Schools Aren't 'Very Clean,' 'Most Likely' Source of Infections
- Sep 28, 2016 New Study Confirms Copper's Ability to Keep Hospital Rooms Cleaner
- Jul 26, 2016 Wall Street Journal says Antimicrobial Copper “Winning Fans”
- Jul 20, 2016 CuVerro at 2016 Health Forum Leadership Summit