What is CuVerro
CuVerro® bactericidal copper is a solid surface alloy that continuously kills 99.9% harmful bacteria1, when cleaned regularly, and is the latest innovation by Olin Brass, a global leader in copper-based alloys.
Who uses CuVerro
Numerous high-touch areas have been found to present health risks because of bacterial exposure. Imagine if a surface that countless hands touch daily was made with CuVerro® bactericidal copper. Imagine a Victory for HandsTM.
CuVerro® bactericidal copper surfaces represent the first class of solid-surface EPA-registered materials that can make public health claims because they actively and continuously kill bacteria1 24 hours a day, when cleaned regularly.
NEWS and UPDATES
- Oct 01, 2015 Modula S unit with CuVerro a SXSW Eco Place by Design finalist
- Sep 23, 2015 Copper making a comeback in hospitals
- Sep 18, 2015 Incubator made with CuVerro installed at University of Liverpool Lab
- Sep 03, 2015 CuVerro sponsors workshop with The Center for Health Design
- Aug 21, 2015 Modula S and CuVerro Team Up to Offer Best-in-Class Military Medical Unit
- Aug 18, 2015 Pedigo uses alloy as ally against infection
- May 04, 2015 The Pingry School in New Jersey installs CuVerro in strength and conditioning facility
- Mar 19, 2015 Latta, Murphy, Yarmuth Reintroduce Infection Reduction Labeling Act
- Dec 03, 2014 Stanley Cup Champion LA Kings outfit world class training center with CuVerro